How to cook frozen pot pie in air fryer is now available. You don’t need to fire up your oven to cook this simple chicken and vegetable dinner.
My kids wanted to create a frozen pot pie with an air fryer a few days ago, so we worked it out! It doesn’t make sense to heat up the entire kitchen for this small pie. I’m not sure we’ll ever make it any other way ever again. Air fryer recipes that are easy to make are the most delicious! (affiliate links present)
Yes, I’ve cooked our very loved easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe before. It’s great with leftover chicken that I have in my fridge, but for those who want something quick, they are excellent.
Food frozen using an air fryer can be game changers. If you’ve never tried cooking with an air fryer, frozen breast of chicken as well as frozen wings chicken, it’s time to do so! You won’t cook them any other way following this.
You will find an inner layer of meal good and delicate, but it’s taking the YUM an extra step. The texture is everything, right? A crisp texture exterior to your food can be a game changer. Particularly with pot pies, the crust must be crispy and give it a crunch, just a little. Here’s how to achieve that. ….
If you like recipes for air fryers as well, Here are some sources to begin with:
- This is my favorite air, Fryer!
- You can also find out more Recipes for air fryers Here in the middle of it all. Ninja Foodi recipes also Bookmark them both!
- It is the most comprehensive air fryer recipe. It is important to understand and be aware of how to preheat your air fryers for optimal results.
- Here are a free printable Free air fryer cooking times chart. Here’s your refrigerator.
- It comes with temp. and times to make the ideal frozen food items for the air fryers too.
In the case of the ultimate comfort food, there are a variety of brands to choose from. I would suggest that Banquet and Marie Callender’s are most likely to be the most loved, but. Chicken is on the top list, too.
Can you make a Marie Callenders-style pot pie using your air fryer?
Yep! They’re the perfect dimensions for these. They are much larger, and the middle of them will take much longer to warm up as opposed to that the pie. It’s a delicate balance to avoid overcooking the outside but also to ensure that the filling is hot.
How long can you cook frozen food with Air fryers?
This is a thorny issue. It’s dependent on what is precise. The time it takes to cook vegetables isn’t as long as a large piece of meat. The air fryer’s corn dog and frozen mozzarella sticks made of air fryers the frozen cheese sticks are similar.
You can consult the Air fryer’s cooking time chart to determine the temperature. And the timing you require. It has been extremely useful to a lot of people. It is possible to laminate it and put it on the refrigerator so that you can simply look up and determine what you need. Place it in your drawer to pull out whenever you need or fold it up and place it inside your book of recipes in the future.
Frozen Chicken Pot Pie in Air Fryer
There are many different kinds of meat available. I’ve seen beef, but I haven’t bought or eaten it. Easy and simple chicken recipes are just what we like.
Do I need to thaw frozen pot pie prior to baking?
Don’t do it. It’s meant to cook from hard frozen to soft and warm. If you first defrost it, the crust will be an unnatural texture, and it’s not a great one. It’ll become a bit muggy, particularly on the bottom.
This is all you’ll have to do:
- Frozen pot pie around ten oz. in size.
- Cooking the time for this amount, but not greater.
- There is room for two at a time in the basket of 6 quarts.
There are a variety of brands of fillings and sizes to choose from; however, I believe this is the most effective. Not only does the meat in the dish tastes great (and isn’t as made), and the serving size is ideal for serving most people. My husband may not be over the moon about this. However, the rest of us aren’t sure we’d require anything more substantial.
To ensure that it is perfect, it is recommended to start with a lower temperature and gradually increase it just a few minutes near the final.
Another thing you should not ignore is never to open the basket after the timer has gone off. Close it and keep it in place for five minutes. It will permit the center to warm up fully.
The time needed is 21 minutes.
Frozen Pot Pie in Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F for 5 mins. This is for 10 12 oz. Pot pies that are cooked one or two at a time. The larger ones require more time.
- Place 1-2 frozen pot pies in a basket and allow it to air fry for about 15 minutes.
- Then increase the temperature until the temperature of 380 degrees F for about 6 minutes.
- Keep in the bag of air-fryer for five minutes after the timer is off to continue heating the middle.
Because there are veggies and poultry breasts in it, it can be a full meal. You can serve it with salad for a bit of freshness.
Another option is to utilize the microwave timer on the bottom of the container (if the bottom pan isn’t of aluminum) and start with that as your machine is heating. The interior of the pan will be warmed throughout. You can then carefully place it into the Air fryer’s basket and bake for around 5 minutes or until it is golden brown.
Be cautious when taking these little guys out. Be aware that pie tins are made of aluminum and therefore are hot in that hot oven. Set them on an unattractive plate for serving and remind your children not to touch the bottom. If you have an extremely thick newspaper “pie pan,” you would be able to do the second method using the microwave first.
It is obvious that if it is made from aluminum, that is not a good idea, and you’ll need to follow the next page of the recipe card. I like having both options available to those who wish for the middle to be very hot.
You can make use of the Cosori air fryer or any other brand to cook these in this manner.
The main difference is in that size. Even the smallest of 3 Qt. will be able to fit inside one.
Can you make pies using the air fryer?
Yes! I actually purchased one that had the apple pie flavor inside! The timing was pretty much identical, and it tasted amazing. You could also put any of them and the dinner pie into the same dish and enjoy a full dinner.
If you are awestruck by this recipe, there are alternatives to air fryer frozen meals you could also try. Our frozen meatballs from the air fryer are perfect for an appetizer or snack that is served with sauce. Chicken wings frozen are also delicious.
Another idea for snacks that my daughters enjoy is making air pierogies from a fryer and frozen salmon in an air fryer as well. Because they’re older, they can play around with the various things they want to try, which is wonderful. They’ve become quite the chef of the moment and are using it almost daily.
If you want to make a Banquet frozen pot pie, they’re a little smaller, and I would recommend reducing the initial time by 15 minutes. These aren’t just smaller in size, but they aren’t as thick.
- Preheat the air fryer until it is at a temperature of 360 degrees F within 5 minutes. (timing will be for 10 1 oz. pot pies)
- Place the frozen pie(s) in the basket and let it cook for 21 mins.
- Then, increase the temp to 400 degrees F for two minutes until you get a top brown. Place in a closed Air fryer for five minutes after it’s done to keep heating the middle.
- *Quicker method Microwave the pot pie for 5-6 mins (check the back of the package for smaller portions require less time). Then, heat your air fryer to 400 degrees F and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to get the top brown.